Thursday, April 3, 2008

5 new things in my kitchen!

Welcome to my kitchen counter... :) A salad spinner inherited from Mom! I hope it will entice me to eat more yummy salads.

A birthday present from our registry. It's one of those things that I know I will need eventually but had put off purchasing one. So of course I was thrilled when I opened the package! Mmmm...can't wait to make a chocolate cake in this.
Salad servers from my brother and his family as part of a bday gift. Can't wait to use these with the salad spinner! They also have neat little hooks on the back to hang on the side of the salad bowl. So cute!Ok, this is a purchase I have had my eye on for months and Caleb got it for me last week! He finally broke down and decided that even though it was way too "froo froo" for him that if I was happy it didn't matter. (Either that or he was tired of hearing me talk about it!!) We keep our milk in it and don't you think it would make you happy every time you open the fridge??! It makes me happy. :)
Ok, if you're still with me...the only thing to notice in this pic is the chopstick rest above. Everything else we got a while back from Crate & Barrel. We are HUGE sushi blues fans I could have sushi for every day of the week and not get tired of it. Seriously. But the rests are from C & B as well and make a lovely addition to our sushi sets.

So that's all from here!! Nothing else too exciting around here.

No comments: