Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In light of Thanksgiving...

As we approach Thanksgiving, I am reflecting on so many blessings of this year. I'm thankful for Caleb, our families and friends, an amazing first year of marriage, a great church, God's plan for us (what we see and don't see yet), jobs that we love, the little and big ways God provides, and lastly our puppy dog aka Lil' Roo as she's known around our household.

Rouge, however, is still learning what it means to "give" thanks in our family (as you see below.) We are hoping she will have a better idea of it all by the time there's food on the table... :)




**Disclaimer: This is not one of Rouge's good days a month ago when she was around 3 months, so don't be fooled by her inability to listen, sit, or give. :) Please excuse the 'I'm talking to my puppy really high' voice too.**

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

What? Two posts in less than a week? I'm delighted! I love your video...we have moments like that around the Stout house. Jackson and Charlie like to steal things and hide under the kitchen table. And don't worry about your puppy voice...every woman has one! Jereme says mine makes the puppies wild.