Monday, July 11, 2011

Henry's Bunny


Henry's Bunny is actually not the bunny that is in his monthly pictures. As special as that bunny is his real love is for his Bunny. OH my word he's loved that Bunny since he received it at 2-3 months from some of our family friends.

When I was pregnant with Henry, I always wondered what would become his "lovie". When I was little, I had monogrammed cloth diapers that I called Dipies for my lovies and Caleb had a bunny he loved named Ra Ra. Well, Henry decided his Bunny was his lovie from the moment he set eyes on it. He makes this certain sound when he sees his Bunny (it sounds like a crashing sound- also makes the same noise when he sees me and Rouge) and gets the biggest grin and buries his face into his Bunny.

He loves the little tabs on the corners and presses into each one rotating it around. He's also really into pointing to the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears on the Bunny's face and listening to me name the parts of Bunny's face. Now that he's walking, he carries his Bunny around with him everywhere. It's the sweetest sight I have ever seen. :)

No comments: