I have been meaning to post pictures of Henry's room upstairs since January when we moved him up there. We went cold turkey with the move and he did great! We turned his nursery downstairs into an office on one side of the room for Caleb and Henry's play"room" on the other side of the room. It's worked out great and Caleb and I are really enjoying not having to whisper or tiptoe around after Henry goes to bed. It's been a great transition for all of us and makes our small house feel twice as big. We moved my loozieloo space upstairs to the loft and I have LOVED having that space. That's for another blog post though. Here are pictures of H's room.
We painted the walls the same grey as most of our house and used all the same nursery furniture and accessories and I added a couple of little things we already had to personalize it. Whenever he's old enough, I'll redo his room with a big boy bed, new colors, etc. but for now all his current furniture is all he needs!

View from the door. His crib is to the right behind the door and the full bath is on the left.

Looking back to the right


This is on the left of the room. It's an L shaped room around the bathroom.

Henry enjoys his chair from Granna & Papaw!

And that's the tour!
No comments:
Post a Comment