Friday, August 8, 2008

I have got to find my camera....

....because this blog is getting boring. The wedding last weekend was amazing and we had a blast marrying them off! Again, I absolutely love the Washington Duke Inn where they got married and want to go back really soon! Maybe I can borrow someone's pictures to post on here?

Caleb's first week at his job has been very exciting, but I'll let him write about that among another embarrassing experience for him. :)

We had a bit of a scare with our youngest niece who had a seizure from a high fever this week and was hospitalized overnight. But everything is just fine now and we are so thankful!

Tonight Caleb and I are going on a double date with a 9 and 7 year old. No really we're just taking Kathryn and Taylor (look at the April post) out for a movie and dinner since they are moving to Minnesota next week. WOW!! I'm dreading next week when they leave....for those who don't know their mom was my 1st grade teacher and I've been watching those kids since the oldest was a newborn. I always loved being at their house throughout the years- it felt like such a haven when my life was busier and school was hectic. We so enjoyed having them in our wedding. They are such fun kids and we are going to miss them!!

Well, that's all for now...enjoy your weekend!

No comments: