4 places I visit over and over:
1. sushi blues
2. target
3. steinmart (how funny is that?)
4. moe's
4 people who call, text, or email me regularly:
1. caleb
2. mom
3. the girls-sorry! i just have 4 spaces...you can fight amongst yourselves.
4. mrs. h
4 Favorite Foods:
1. sushi- preferably the wolfpack roll and spicy noodles from sushi blues
2. my homemade baked ziti- i use rigatoni noodles in mine, but i still love the recipe.
3. a mint condition from caribou
4. breyer's french silk ice cream-OH MY GOODNESS its good!
4 Places i’d rather be:
1. any all inclusive resort and spa with C
2. emerald isle
3. paula deen's house just to hang out
4. the opening ceremony in beijing
4 Movies i’d watch over and over:
1. napoleon dynamite
2. pride and prejudice-the last scene gets me every time
3. steel magnolias
4. all the old home movies
4 Bands/Groups/Artists I love to listen to:
1. John Mayer
2. Alicia Keyes
3. Colbie Caillat
4. Taylor Swift
I tag: anyone who wants to join in on the fun!! Comment and let me know who you are!!




No comments:
Post a Comment