Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We returned from Emerald Isle on Saturday after a week of family, beach walks, and relaxation! I was faithful to take as many pictures as I could remember to...although there were times when I completely forgot. So I still have to get the pictures from C's phone, but wanted to let all you eager blog readers know I'm working on it! :)

This morning as Caleb was getting ready for work, he was walking around singing, "I loooove beach music..." and I couldn't help but feel a little sentimental remembering our lazy days at the beach. As this summer is coming to a rapid close, I'm remembering how much FUN we have had this whole summer. Its truly been a great summer from Sunday and Thursday night concerts, Steph's wedding, Emma Grace's birth, fun birthdays,weddings, loosing a dear friend but remembering whats truly important on this earth and awaiting our eternal future!!, a fun trip to TN, visiting the beach, going on mini road trips with Caleb, and many more events I'm sure I've left out.

All this to say, this summer was awesome and I'm really looking forward to making more memories in the Fall! (It's true...I'm ready for pumpkin scented candles and fall weather now!)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Who are you referring to when you mention "eager blog readers?" Must be Stephanie. Glad yall had fun at the beach and I'm looking forward to those pictures! Don't worry, summer isn't over yet! We still have one more North Hills concert - The Embers! Hope you can make it!

Lou Ellen said...

Haha "Eager blog readers" refers to anyone who sends me emails requesting blog posts...decide who you are amongst yourselves. I know! I was so happy when I saw there was another concert this week- for some reason I thought that last week's was the final one. Great way to wind up the summer with The Embers!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blogging!!!