The party was beautifully decorated down to every little detail by Ashlee. I wish I had gotten pictures of everything, but I was limited with just a camera phone hence the dark pictures.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Saturday we went to Emma Grace's birthday party at Lake Wheeler. This year has FLOWN by since she was born. I cannot believe this girl will be one on Friday. What a blessing she is to all of us!! EG is a beautiful little lady full of huge smiles and sweetness. We love her to pieces!
The party was beautifully decorated down to every little detail by Ashlee. I wish I had gotten pictures of everything, but I was limited with just a camera phone hence the dark pictures.









The party was beautifully decorated down to every little detail by Ashlee. I wish I had gotten pictures of everything, but I was limited with just a camera phone hence the dark pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment