"but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” joshua 24:15
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
play
Henry's favorite toys right now are his links. I have them tucked away in various places for him. He loves any kind of toy that intertwines right now. He has an eye for his winkel and his skwish toys too. He will study the lines and shapes for a long time and enjoys chewing on them.
Hi out there...it's Lou Ellen! I'm blessed to have recently married the man of my dreams, Caleb. :) We are enjoying life and keeping busy! I work from home making hair bows and other fun things for my business loozieloo and absolutely love it! I love having the freedom to make my own schedule and be as creative as I want with what I do. Caleb works in Raleigh as a Senior Web Developer for an amazing company. We met through a college ministry called Campus Crusade for Christ and fell in love. God has blessed us immensely and we want to give back in as many ways as we can. I'm just getting into blogging and hope to stick with it...we'll see!!
1 comment:
I love those open mouth smiles! Aren't they the best?
Post a Comment