Wednesday, September 8, 2010

three whole years

On this day three years ago I woke up early in the morning feeling ready to start the rest of my life. On any other day that may have seemed pretty random, but this was a different, special day-- this was my wedding day. This was the day I had dreamed about since I was a little girl.

I was finally getting to marry the love of my life with the wedding of my dreams.

Fast forward to this day. I'm sitting in our beautiful home remembering the feelings I had this same time three years ago with our son playing in front of me with his toys. Our Rougie girl is cuddled up next to me on the couch and I am still so honored to be his bride.

I'll always be his bride.

We made that covenant with God in front of all our family and friends in our church on that beautiful day. The same place Henry would kick me when he would hear the organ play on Sunday morning.


God's ways are so beautiful and faithful to provide. He's provided us with so many blessings.

The man I married is absolutely amazing. I am more in love with him today than the day we got married.


I love you, Caleb. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

So glad I made it into this post ;)

Wright at Home said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats! Seth and Krista

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and may God bless you and your marriage with many many years ahead! Love, Mom and Dad Mills