I'm so glad he knows how special he is to so many people!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
#28
Caleb had a great 28th birthday! We had bagels, muffins, and coffee for breakfast on his 'You Are Special Today' plate of course with birthday messages from me and Henry. After work, Caleb and I headed to The Pit, at Caleb's request, and to see The King's Speech (which we loved!) at the Rialto. Caleb got a book that he's been asking for from me and a wooden box from Henry to use at his desk. He and I also enjoyed a joint birthday supper in our honor and beautiful cards (since our birthdays are 3 weeks apart) by my side of the family and enjoyed some birthday money from his parents and grandparents in TN and from my parents as well. Caleb said this was such a fun birthday this year!

I'm so glad he knows how special he is to so many people!!
I'm so glad he knows how special he is to so many people!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You're using the "Special Plate"!!!
Post a Comment