Since he was 2.5 months old his favorite song has been "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?" I loved that song in those early days because it was the only song he'd stop crying for! I sing it a little differently than I'm supposed to. There's a part in the first verse about a waggly tail and I always shake my head and say waaaggly and Henry thinks this is the best thing in the world. The second verse clearly doesn't make the cut so it was a natural decision to leave it out! Anyway, I wanted to post these pictures of Henry so you can see how much he lights up when I sing this song and know what's going happening on the other side of the camera!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Dogs.
So for a long time now I've been meaning to write about Henry's love of dogs. For as long as I can remember he's been fascinated with dogs. We talk about dogs every single day. Every time Henry sees a dog in real life, on TV, or in a book he will laugh so loud or sometimes quietly laugh to himself and say the last part of Rouge's name. Rouge is probably his best friend. They play together all the time and Henry thinks she's hilarious.
Since he was 2.5 months old his favorite song has been "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?" I loved that song in those early days because it was the only song he'd stop crying for! I sing it a little differently than I'm supposed to. There's a part in the first verse about a waggly tail and I always shake my head and say waaaggly and Henry thinks this is the best thing in the world. The second verse clearly doesn't make the cut so it was a natural decision to leave it out! Anyway, I wanted to post these pictures of Henry so you can see how much he lights up when I sing this song and know what's going happening on the other side of the camera!




Since he was 2.5 months old his favorite song has been "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?" I loved that song in those early days because it was the only song he'd stop crying for! I sing it a little differently than I'm supposed to. There's a part in the first verse about a waggly tail and I always shake my head and say waaaggly and Henry thinks this is the best thing in the world. The second verse clearly doesn't make the cut so it was a natural decision to leave it out! Anyway, I wanted to post these pictures of Henry so you can see how much he lights up when I sing this song and know what's going happening on the other side of the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment