SO this is a very boring non-picture post, but I am excited about this so I wanted to blog about it! Back in December, Caleb and I found THE gray paint color we had been searching for since 2008. Not even kidding yes we'd been (very nonchalantly) looking that long. It's called Aloof Gray by Sherwin Williams. It happened when we walked into here and fell in love. Their whole spa is this color and it's the perfect shade of gray and tonight we are starting the process of turning all our walls (minus Henry's blue room) this beautiful color!
One thing we loved about our house when we bought it was that it was move in ready. The neutral, beige color worked, but we always wanted the walls to be gray. For now, we're just doing the living room and kitchen area tonight and will make our way through the rest of the house at our convenience. Can't wait to start this summer project! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment