Caleb and Henry watching Thomas while waiting for me to get ready for church...aren't they so handsome?? Goodness.
After lunch, we came back to the sanctuary to snap some Christmas pictures of Henry. Some of these make me laugh so hard...the lighting in the church was darker than I expected on some of these, but they're still cute. Something so sweet about our little boy learning about Jesus in the same place I did.




2 comments:
Hi Lou Ellen! I found your blog from Ashlee S's. I have to tell you I LOVE the way you dress Henry! He is so precious. I have a 4 month old, William, who I dress in the smocking and jon jon's and it drives some people crazy...but I love it!!!
Sara
lifeisgoodasabrown.blogspot.com
Thanks, Sara! You're too sweet. I take advantage of great consignment shops and consignment sales. I love dressing him and knowing I got a great deal is even better. We only get to dress our little boys for so long...so dress him in what you love! :)
Post a Comment