Here is Henry last year with Mary and Joseph at 8 months old.
We got there a little later this year, so we missed the photo with M&J, but there's always next year! Can't believe how much he's changed in a year...goodness!
My Mom got much better pictures of Henry than I did, but they're still cute anyway! One of the parts I love the most is the song time with Lou. Lou kept me as an infant and toddler and I'm actually named after her. She is a beautiful, Christian woman who exudes joy when she sings. She is so gifted with leading children in music. SO gifted. She was also my children's choir director. I always have to hold back tears whenever I see her leading my own child in songs to praise our Lord!

My Mom got much better pictures of Henry than I did, but they're still cute anyway! One of the parts I love the most is the song time with Lou. Lou kept me as an infant and toddler and I'm actually named after her. She is a beautiful, Christian woman who exudes joy when she sings. She is so gifted with leading children in music. SO gifted. She was also my children's choir director. I always have to hold back tears whenever I see her leading my own child in songs to praise our Lord!




No comments:
Post a Comment