Tuesday, January 19, 2010

29 weeks

I got this survey from Ash's blog and hope to use it in these last few weeks. :)

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: 23 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep! I am still able to find in a few things that aren't maternity, but they are few and far between.

Stretch marks? Two little marks about a half inch, ugh.

Sleep: Amazing and regular....I'm so surprised I can sleep through the night still!

Best moment this week: (these are from 28 weeks) Receiving the invitation for Henry's first shower in the mail--cutest invitation- thrown by Ashlee and Stephanie and coming home today to find his bedding waiting for me at the front door. (See below)

Worst moment this week: Hmm...probably feeling weak at times, but that's slowly getting better. I had an appointment last week that went really well with one new development that my iron level is lower than normal so I'm taking iron pills each day. The side effects of low iron are weakness, fatigue, nausea, and feeling faint. I've felt this way the entire second trimester on and off so its great to finally have an answer as to why and a solution to make it better! So this anemic mama is hoping to feel better very soon and happy that her sweet boy is getting all my energy in the meantime. :)

Movement: Yes and I love it!

Food cravings: Chocolate, banana strawberry smoothie, and ICE (side effect of being anemic)

Labor Signs: None as far as I know.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Milestones: Attempting to get better at updating our blog!

Looking forward to next week: Our 30 week appointment. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you'll be updating your blog more! :-)
We should meet at Zoe's sometime...