Friday, January 29, 2010

Get out the shovel...

IT LOOKS LIKE SNOW! Anyone in my family recognize that? Hint: a very loud stuffed snowman that only comes out of hiding in the winter and wears big sunglasses circa the late 90's.

So we're about to get 5-10 inches of snow starting tonight and lasting up to 24 hours and I am so ready to watch it come down from inside. Yes, its true I really only prefer snow when I can watch it from inside with a hot cup of tea and occasionally step out for a walk. I can't help it! I can already feel the nesting instinct settling in so its probably a good thing I'm ready to stay inside for a while. :)

Here are my top three snow must haves:

Harney & Sons Tea

Southern Lady Magazine. My absolute favorite thing to curl up with on any day!


Practically anything that comes on His Radio.

So...whether you love being out in that cold, slushy white stuff OR if you're like me and prefer to keep your toes dry and warm inside...ENJOY!!

No comments: