Today I stepped into
Monograms to order a few things for Henry! I needed a bag tag for his diaper bag and to have some burp cloths monogrammed as well. After a lot of flipping through all the designs, here's the bag tag I picked out below (the font is really similar except a tad more bold and its in a 'limeade' color with the blue and white stripes in the background.) Isn't it cute??

Monograms is having this great deal now where you can get two items monogrammed for the price of one until the end of the month so I was not going to let that pass! Hmm, I only have 10 more days left...what else can I monogram around here? I can't wait to get them back soon and sew ribbon/fabric on them! I picked out a circle monogram similar to the one below in navy and green, a block monogram and 'fishtail' monogram in baby blue, and the last one with 'henry caswell' across the front.

We also bought Henry's stroller yesterday at
Dilly Dally and found some of the fabric for his curtains (a light blue and apple green oversized plaid like fabric) while we were there. I got a great deal on it! I'm going to try to use this fabric as a pointed valance if I have enough with light blue curtains and trim the curtains with either white or apple green.
We're SO ready for him to get here... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment