Tuesday, March 9, 2010

35 weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain: 29 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: Still waking up a couple of times a night and SO tired of having to sleep on my side!

Best moment this week: I had such a fun time at the brunch shower this weekend! Everyone who was (and was not) able to make it showered us with gifts for Henry and we are very, very thankful for their generousity. *More on the shower in another post! Also, an impromptu date night with Caleb was such a nice treat for the both of us! (For those who don't know, C is nearing a deadline for a massive project and for the past 3 1/2 weeks he has worked well over 65 hours each week, including weekends, so to have some time together was such a sweet surprise!) I hope Henry gets his father's work ethic because let me tell you it is strong!

Worst moment this week: Nothing has been too horrible this week...I guess I would have to say just the uncomfortableness of being this far along. Its amazing how I'm so used to constantly being uncomfortable that it seems normal to me, haha.

Movement: Yes, he's moving around a lot! Not just moving but strong jabs in my side and I think he's stretching out those legs of his.

Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, turkey, and milk.

Labor Signs: None as far as I know.

Belly Button in or out? In, but way flatter than the last week.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Milestones: Getting closer to meeting Henry!

Looking forward to next week: My 26th birthday and getting my husband back!

No comments: