Tuesday, March 16, 2010

36 weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain: 31 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: Sleeping a lot more lately. I'm taking it while I can get it!:)

Best moment this week: Seeing God's provisions pouring all over our lives. Finally getting my husband back! I really enjoyed my birthday on Sunday and thank you to all of you for your calls, cards, and gifts! Feeling like we have checked so much off of our to do lists (still more to go), but if Henry chooses to come tomorrow we will be ready for him with welcome and open arms! My sweet Dad coming over to mow our lawn this weekend. Thanks again, Dad!

Worst moment this week: Getting through last Wednesday-Friday evening when Caleb's hours were at their longest. All of that seems like another lifetime, praise God! Having to get up several times during my birthday dinner to walk around the restaurant so I could breath. Henry has dropped so its been uncomfortable to sit and to breath...

Movement: Several times this week we could both feel either a little foot or knee pushing out on my right side! One of the best parts was that Caleb was able to feel it too!

Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, turkey, and milk.

Labor Signs: Henry's definitely moved further down and I feel a lot more pressure and for those who didn't know he has been head down for several weeks now.

Belly Button in or out? In, but way flatter than the last week.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Milestones: Finally finding a second vehicle (God was written all over that), expecting my glider to be delivered in the next couple of weeks, and finishing off our registries last night!

Looking forward to next week: I'll be full term tomorrow (3-16)!!!

No comments: