How far along? 39 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain: 35.08 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? A few.
Sleep: I've really soaked up a lot more sleep this past week and taken a lot more naps than I usually do.
Best moment this week: Spending time enjoying the little things in life- signs of Spring, good conversations with C, actually enjoying couponing a lot, spending time with family, lunch date with Ash and EG, taking all the time I want browsing through Target, and cuddling with Rouge.
Worst moment this week: Feeling tired and slow, but then I always seem to bounce right back so it hasn't been too bad! Thankful to still have so much energy at this point.
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, turkey, and milk.
Labor Signs: As of Monday, I'm 1.5-2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Same waiting game as before! We have an appointment scheduled for next Monday just in case he hasn't come by then and at that point they will discuss induction. My tummy is 38 cm and the doctor said that Henry should weigh between 7.5-8 lbs. at this point. So we're excited to see what the future holds for us!
Belly Button in or out? In, but way flatter than the last week.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Milestones: Getting through this week!
Looking forward to next week: A very special someone's due date is tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Enjoyed having lunch with you, too! I loved the part about taking your time in Target. It made me laugh. Before long, you'll have to use tactics such as cheerios and sippy cups to make it longer than 20 minutes!
Can't wait to meet you, sweet baby Henry!
Your consistent sushi craving still makes me laugh!
Post a Comment