Henry loves his Bumbo seat! He looks like such a big boy to me here at 4 and 1/2 weeks old! Y'all should see him in it now just holding his head up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” joshua 24:15
1 comment:
Aw how cute, you should see Veronica, she is the same with her seat. Just something about the seat that makes them feel like grow ups :), He is really tall, Veronica is almost 4 monthes and still wears some of her newborns and has just started getting into more of the 3 month outfits. I guess each company is different... Either way Seth, Veronica, and I hope to see the other half of the Wright family soon!! Would love to switch babies for awhile:) But not for very long, don't get me wrong, I just can't part too long without my Veronica :} I bet your the same with handsome Henry. Well take care, glad to see all is well. Did you guys manage to get some of the newborn pictures done? I would love to see them if you have, love Seth, Krista, and Veronica Wright
Post a Comment