"but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” joshua 24:15
Thursday, May 6, 2010
What a blessing.
We are truly blessed with this little man. I have pictures to share that I'll be posting when I have more time, but for now I'm going to snuggle with Henry some more. :)
Hi out there...it's Lou Ellen! I'm blessed to have recently married the man of my dreams, Caleb. :) We are enjoying life and keeping busy! I work from home making hair bows and other fun things for my business loozieloo and absolutely love it! I love having the freedom to make my own schedule and be as creative as I want with what I do. Caleb works in Raleigh as a Senior Web Developer for an amazing company. We met through a college ministry called Campus Crusade for Christ and fell in love. God has blessed us immensely and we want to give back in as many ways as we can. I'm just getting into blogging and hope to stick with it...we'll see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment