When Henry started getting his two front teeth he no longer was interested in his pacis. I just went with it and took all the pacis away. SO Henry, all on his own, has been paci free ever since mid-March!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Been there, done that.
Henry switched over to whole milk on April 11th. I went for the 'cold turkey' approach by introducing the milk only from that day on instead of trying to transition over time and he has done GREAT! Yay!

When Henry started getting his two front teeth he no longer was interested in his pacis. I just went with it and took all the pacis away. SO Henry, all on his own, has been paci free ever since mid-March!
When Henry started getting his two front teeth he no longer was interested in his pacis. I just went with it and took all the pacis away. SO Henry, all on his own, has been paci free ever since mid-March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment