I don't remember her very well! :) This was the last picture of me before Henry was born. He decided to start trying to come into this world at 6:30pm one year ago today. It wouldn't be for another 27 hours of labor plus a c-section later that he would decide to make an appearance! So thankful for our sweet little one.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Oh that girl?
The one who couldn't wait to be a Mom and who had no idea the love she could feel for her own child? Yeah, I remember her...kind of.

I don't remember her very well! :) This was the last picture of me before Henry was born. He decided to start trying to come into this world at 6:30pm one year ago today. It wouldn't be for another 27 hours of labor plus a c-section later that he would decide to make an appearance! So thankful for our sweet little one.
I don't remember her very well! :) This was the last picture of me before Henry was born. He decided to start trying to come into this world at 6:30pm one year ago today. It wouldn't be for another 27 hours of labor plus a c-section later that he would decide to make an appearance! So thankful for our sweet little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment