Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

We tried our best to take some pictures of Henry before and after church, but he would have none of it! I still got some cute pictures of him and even the tantrum (which we haven't seen a full blown tantrum yet, but this was pretty close...) ones were cute! I wish we had one of the three of us before church, but never got around to it with trying to get out the door.




Second try after church...


You can't see it below, but he's still upset. I was snapping pictures and trying to talk to Henry at the same time. I was accidentally off, but look at what a precious picture I got of my two men! One of those sweet pictures that is sure to be in a frame!

This is what you couldn't see. Back to reality. :)








And then we put Henry out of his misery, went inside, and had lunch!

No comments: