Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Haircut.

So I wasn't expecting to give Henry a real haircut on the day I decided he needed a trim in the back. I didn't want him to know what I was doing so I didn't sit him down because I knew he would just wiggle and squirm more. SO I was the Mom who was chasing her son around the house with a pair of scissors hoping he wouldn't notice! After each cut he would shake his long, blonde hair and keep playing. As I started trimming it was clear I just needed to give him a haircut. So I just went with it...reluctantly.

And here is the result!

Their first reaction when they see he had a haircut is that I took him to a professional. After I share that I didn't take him anywhere I have had SO many people ask if I cut hair after I tell them I did this myself. Um, no I was just thankful my kid didn't have to wear a hat for the next month! I do love it this length more than I thought I would!

No comments: