Monday, September 28, 2009

Bucket List

I'm sure all of you know what a Bucket List is-if not read more here. Well, I don't have a very long list as of yet, but here goes:

THE List:
1. Be on The Price is Right (this could be in the audience/contestant. my grandmother loved this show and watched about every day. i have very fond memories of watching it with her.)
2. Go back to Europe but this time with Caleb- I've been twice, but never had a husband at the time and I want him to see what I talk about often. I really want to take him to Italy and England.

Sooo that's all I have so far. See I told you it was super short!

What's on your Bucket List??

2 comments:

Caleb Wright said...

1. Be on the Price is Right AND Wheel of Fortune with my wife.
2. Go to Europe with my wife.
3. Make a page about myself on Wikipedia.

Laura Robinson said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for sharing that story it just touched my heart. I am so glad to know you read my blog and wanted to share the recipes with your mom!

I keep up with y'all here too, I found yours on Stephanie's bloglist :)

Take care!