"but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” joshua 24:15
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Doggie fashion
Rouge heard about one of my favorite weeks of the year, New York Fall Fashion Week, last week and decided she needed to do a little updating to her wardrobe. Check out her new harness in one of Fall's hot new colors, plum!
Hi out there...it's Lou Ellen! I'm blessed to have recently married the man of my dreams, Caleb. :) We are enjoying life and keeping busy! I work from home making hair bows and other fun things for my business loozieloo and absolutely love it! I love having the freedom to make my own schedule and be as creative as I want with what I do. Caleb works in Raleigh as a Senior Web Developer for an amazing company. We met through a college ministry called Campus Crusade for Christ and fell in love. God has blessed us immensely and we want to give back in as many ways as we can. I'm just getting into blogging and hope to stick with it...we'll see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment