Monday, February 1, 2010

Looking back on 30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain: 23.4 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Um, yes almost exclusively.

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Yes! I have noticed I get so much more tired than I used to and have to lie down and nap. Which is unusual for me since I have never been a huge nap taker anyway. But I must really need the sleep because I'm still sleeping very well!

Best moment this week: Thinking about Caleb getting to play with his little boy in the backyard. :) Having another successful doctors appointment on Wednesday (see post below)! Enjoying all our SNOW over the weekend--5 inches!

Worst moment this week: Still having a good amount of weakness that comes in waves throughout each day and fighting nausea off and on, but its somewhat manageable if I can rest right away. Having a painful stomach bug yesterday...I'll definitely spare you the details!

Movement: Yes, one day I pressed down where Henry had been kicking me and he actually kicked back again at the same time right where my hand was. It was the best feeling ever to "make contact" with him for the first time! He is definitely a kicker and is kicking a lot harder these days, but at the same time, I thank God for the pain I have because I have the comfort of knowing that he has healthy legs and arms that are strong!

Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, eggs, and turkey. This seems like such a random list of cravings to me.

Labor Signs: None as far as I know.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Milestones: Getting some big things crossed off our list for Henry's arrival!

Looking forward to next week: Making progress in his sweet nursery!

No comments: