Friday, June 3, 2011

Finished.

Ahh..it feels good to be done with this space. I can be flexible with many things, but when it comes to ongoing home projects I do not enjoy the process. Many people enjoy the ongoing process more than when they're finished and more power to them. However, I enjoy dreaming over what I'd like in the beginning and the finished product of course but its the inbetween that I can't stand. The "gray areas" (yes, I went there) are hard for me to live in. Thankfully, I looooove this finished product. :)


We have a small kitchen and very tall cabinets so there really was only a wall and above a window that needed to be painted. It took less than an hour thank goodness! We're still looking for just the right seating for this table...I think I enjoy the process of picking out the small details versus the painting. Ok, now I'm just rambling...

No comments: