Thursday, June 9, 2011

It came.


It finally came! I have been hinting for this necklace for oh...at least 6 months now. Obviously my light hinting wasn't working and Christmas, Valentine's Day, and my birthday had already passed so all I had left was Mother's Day. **Now, I'd like to add that my husband spoils me each and every day and the fact that he wasn't as quick to catch on to my hints about this one necklace is more of a joke to us than anything else.** Without any hinting on my part, Caleb had ordered the necklace for me from Charlotte's for Mother's Day! But it was still being made so I had to wait. A week or so later Caleb and I are heading to the ballet (another Mother's Day surprise!) and I reach for my lip gloss in the console as we're backing out and there's a little gold wrapped box with a big, pink bow on it. Of course I couldn't wait. I open it up...and its not the right font he'd ordered or size I'd requested. So...back it goes and they gave him a free upgrade to the size I wanted. Yay! So on Tuesday when Caleb mysteriously heads to his car...I'm thinking could it be? Is it here? Did he make sure it was the right one this time? And it was...:) and I'm a happy girl!!!

Thank you honey I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it!