SO tonight this will be finished...
And can I say how much I love Sherwin William's paint?? I am hooked.
1. It spreads so smoothly
2. You don't have to cake on nearly as much as with other brands which is nice if you're doing your whole house like we are.
3. Most importantly, it has no fumes whatsoever which was important to us with Henry around.
4. The paints regularly go on sale, and even though they are a bit pricier than the rest, you get more for your money since it paints so evenly.
I can see why they have freestanding stores and aren't just another brand in Lowe's! Also, I've been asked many times about the design in Henry's room-- use the painting tape called Frog Tape to create the straight edges. Its bright green (like what you see above) and for straighter edges don't wait until the paint is all the way dry before removing the tape. That is all for now!




No comments:
Post a Comment