It's in a special frame in our home that Caleb gave me the Christmas right before Henry arrived so I could frame a picture of our future child. So of course I wanted to do a picture of him again this year in a similar pose. And then in the process of trying to get the same pose I kept getting all these other great pictures so why not post them!?!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
So I'm back doing another "A year ago today..." post. Just can't help it...I snapped this precious picture of Henry a year ago and it's so innocent and sweet.

It's in a special frame in our home that Caleb gave me the Christmas right before Henry arrived so I could frame a picture of our future child. So of course I wanted to do a picture of him again this year in a similar pose. And then in the process of trying to get the same pose I kept getting all these other great pictures so why not post them!?!








It's in a special frame in our home that Caleb gave me the Christmas right before Henry arrived so I could frame a picture of our future child. So of course I wanted to do a picture of him again this year in a similar pose. And then in the process of trying to get the same pose I kept getting all these other great pictures so why not post them!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment