Monday, February 8, 2010

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain: 23.4 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I can definitely tell my normal clothes that were stretching my maternity wardrobe aren't as roomy as they used to be.

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Still sleeping well. Took two naps on Saturday after having a full night's sleep on top of that! I read somewhere this week that being able to sleep well throughout pregnancy will help me during labor--who knows if thats true, but I'll take anything to help!

Best moment this week: Oh my goodness. Receiving the PB Kids catalogue in the mail last week was exciting for me (I never thought I'd get that excited about a catalogue...) But literally the best moment this week was walking into Henry's freshly painted nursery. My JAW dropped when I saw how sweet it looked and I was very close to crying. I mean its a wall, but y'all really need to see its cuteness. Which reminds me I need to put up the pictures. My husband did good! He's putting the furniture together this week and I'm so excited! Enjoyed an awesome date night with C Friday night...love him!!!

Worst moment this week: Nothing new in that department except for feeling weak and exhausted in waves each day and some very painful back pain all day. Have I mentioned I'm redady to have this boy???

Movement: Yes! On Saturday night I went to dinner and a movie with the girls and during the movie he was moving all over the place even more so than usual! Steph was even able to feel Henry kick for the first time! Wouldn't that be so exciting if he was moving so much because he could finally hear sounds around him?!

Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, turkey, and MILK.

Labor Signs: None as far as I know.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Milestones: Nursery painted, furniture arrived and ready to be put together, and found the cutest curtains, lamp, and side table for his room.

Looking forward to next week: 32 week appointment on Thursday and Craft Club dinner with the girls!

No comments: