How far along? 33 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Um, yes. Found a great pair of maternity jeans today so I can kick the original ones to the curb. They just weren't cutting it for me!
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: Yes, still waking up at 5am most mornings ready to go for the day. Thankfully, I've been able to fall back asleep some mornings.
Best moment this week: Henry's baby shower on Saturday! This event was so special and honored Henry and our family in such a sweet way! More on his shower very soon!
Worst moment this week: Feeling like I'm constantly being asked the same round of questions by complete strangers. You probably have an idea of what I'm talking about... :) And it seems that the bigger he gets, the harder its been for me to digest food...OH yes, and seeing all the super cute "normal" spring clothes out in the stores and knowing there's no use in getting excited about wearing them for a little while...
Movement: This boy loves to move around all the time and I absolutely love it! I love seeing him move from one side to the other and lately I've been startled when he kicks me because its so hard!
Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, turkey, and milk
Labor Signs: None as far as I know.
Belly Button in or out? In, but a little flatter than the last week.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Milestones: Celebrating Caleb's 27th birthday!
Looking forward to next week: Starting childbirth prep classes on Wednesday when I'm 34 weeks (34 weeks?!?!?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment