Thursday, February 18, 2010

Looking back on 32 weeks

How far along? Technically I'm 33 weeks, 1 day but for this post you can imagine I'm a measly 32 weeks. :)

Total weight gain: 26 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Still sleeping regularly although I keep waking up really early because I'm too excited to start the day and accomplish something to get any sleep in. :)

Best moment this week: Waking up to our second (or third?) snow of the year. Our trip to Ikea and Pottery Barn outlet on Saturday and Valentine's day of course! Caleb and I had a great time this year! *Some pictures to follow shortly!

Worst moment this week: Hmm...can't think of anything honestly.

Movement: You bet! He is a moving machine.

Food cravings: Ice, sushi, chocolate, turkey (from Jersey Mike's done "Mike's Way"--already planning on having it in the hospital once he's born! I've been craving it since July.)

Labor Signs: None as far as I know.

Belly Button in or out? In, but a little flatter than the last week.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Milestones: The only thing left in his nursery is to put up the purchased curtains and shelves, and purchase my chair. Crazy.

Looking forward to next week: My first baby shower on the 20th!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I will plan on bringing you a turkey sub done up Mike's Way in the hospital. With a side of chocolate :) And when you have your first "I need to get out of the house" moment, I'll take you out for sushi!

Lou Ellen said...

YES!! I can just taste it now!!